IT Support Technician Global Tech Co - Expired
|Job Title||IT Support Technician Global Tech Co|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
IT Support Technician Global Tech Co
Immediate requirement for an IT Support Technician to join a global tech company based in Dublin 15 and provide a 1st class support service to all internal users within the local office.
You will be responsible for maintaining quality IT services as working as part of a global enterprise operations team. Acting as the primary contact for all IT Supports requests your role will involve
- Provide hardware / software support and technical education to end users on computer/mobile devices and printers.
- Troubleshoot Mac, Windows and Linux software & hardware for end users through walk ups, chat and video conference
- Trouble shoot iPhone & android mobile phones, ipads and other related hardware
- General network troubleshooting
- Previous experience within an IT customer facing support role (internal users or external customers)
- Experience troubleshooting for Mac and Windows
- Basic network understanding inducing TCP/IP, LAN/WAN design
- Active directory and basic AD administration
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely manner with good follow up skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
The role offers a salary in the region of €45-55K and will initially commence as an 11-month contract.
Apply today with CV for further details on this IT Support Technician role