Java Architect Global Telco - Expired
|Job Title||Java Architect Global Telco|
|Salary||€65000 - €70000 per annum + healthcare, pension++++|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Java Architect Global Tech Co Midlands
Principle on behalf of our client a global technology based company are seeking a senior Java developer / Technical Architect to work as part of their dynamic development team. Working within an agile environment with local and off shore teams.
Overview of your responsibilities
- Requirement gathering from various stakeholders and breaking it into technical use cases, prioritization and release planning.
- Design proof of concepts for new solutions /features for OSS
- Co-ordinate with local and global teams
- 3-7 years' experience in telecom network management for Operation Support Systems
- Experience in the installation and small upgrades within OSS FCAPS
- Product performance profiling and tuning
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Excellent Communication and coordination skills
- Telecom & OSS Domain Competence
- NMS, EMS product architecture
- JEE (EJB3.0), JBOSS, Arquilian, Junit, Open stack (ODL)
- Jenkins, GIT, GERRIT
- Versant Database, Sybase
The role offers a competitive salary in the region of 65-70K based on relevant experience, a benefits package to include healthcare, pension, life assurance, education support, personal development plan, plus much more will be offered
How to Apply….
For further details on this Java architect / development role and other JEE roles in the Midlands email CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Elaine directly on 01 603 5075