Java Developer US Start up - Expired
|Job Title||Java Developer US Start up|
|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum + Bonus+ benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Java Developer - US Start up
Are you an experienced Java developer with an interest in working with new technologies.
Principle are working with a US technology service provider who have recently expanded their EMEA operation and set up an office in Dublin, right now they are building out their development team and are interested in hiring Java Developers who are interested in improving or learning new programming languages. The environment is agile using the SAFe framework, you will be building new web & mobile apps for millions of users in an API led approach.
If you are up for a challenge and have experience with Java/ Java 8, Scala, this may be the software development role for you. As the team is growing opportunities are available at all levels from junior developer to architect level.
What competencies do you need to have to be considered for a development role on the team?
- Solid experience developing in Java - opportunities are also available for senior java developers
- Demonstrated ability to write great code - working with a high level programming language
- Capability to translate specifications into working applications.
- Willingness to use collaborative technologies in a team environment
- Understanding how software development projects are managed.
Required skills and experience:
- Solid experience developing through Java
- AWS experience is highly soughtafter
- Experience or interest in RESTful API led development
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Mastery at writing elegant and robust software
- Expertise in relational databases and SQL
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
And in Return
You will get the chance to work within a dynamic development team who are building next generation software products for the healthcare and other sectors and as a core member of the development team in Dublin will be eligible for training & advancement opportunities, opportunity to work in the US from time to time, along with a competitive salary & benefits package.
For further details on this Java developer and other software development opportunities
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Audrey for further information.
Audrey Hughesemail@example.com | 016035072