Java Developer - Web Applications - Expired
|Job Title||Java Developer - Web Applications|
|Salary||€60000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Exciting new opportunity to join an international organisation.This company develop their own technology, processes and methodology, rolling them out on to client sites around the world. With a presence in over 100 countries the company continuously strive to develop leading edge technology and systems for their clients.
Based in Dublin City Centre this Java Developer position would be ideal for a proficient developer with an excellent knowledge of Java web applications.
- Works closely with business partners to understand business requirements to design quality technical solutions that align with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards
- Be part of Agile Team working closely with Product owner, Scrum Master,
- System analysis and evaluatio
- Preparation of requirement specification and High/Low level design document
- Responsible for timely delivery of software services rendered to the client
- Liaison between client teams and offshore team for deliveries
Key Skills Required:
- Good working experience on leading and managing the web application design, development and maintenance using Java/JEE technologies.
- Strong working experience in implementing MVC frameworks - JSF v1.2, Spring v2.0, Struts v1.2.
- Possess working experience in SOAP based Web services and iBatis 2.3.
- Experience in development tools like RAD 7.0, WASD, Eclipse, Spring source tool-suite, Jenkins.
- Experience in Unix OS and Shell programming.
- Experience in middleware technologies such as Message Queue and JMS.
- Experience in configuration management tools - Serena Dimensions and GIT.
- Previous experience with Oracle or other relational databases.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies.
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of WAS software and related products.
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Perform application tuning and performance monitoring.
- Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff.
- Participate in code reviews on others developers' code.
The position offers a salary of €45-60k per annum in addition to an extensive benefits package.
For further details on this and other SAP roles email CV to Gary Caffrey Lead Technical Recruiter in Principle
Gary Caffrey | email@example.com | 6035071