JEE Developer Global Co Athlone - Expired
|Job Title||JEE Developer Global Co Athlone|
|Salary||€50000 - €70000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
JEE Developer Global Co Athlone
Principle on behalf of their client a reputable global tech company who are based in 100 countries worldwide are seeking experienced Java /JEE developers for the Midlands region of Ireland! This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career within the IT industry and work with a global giant.
Working within an agile environment with bright enthusiastic and talented engineers this role offers a pathway for career progression.
Your background experience
- Commercial experience developing J2EE / JEE applications - 2 years plus experience for those more experienced developers we are seeking senior and architect level Java professionals for the same client site.
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on your own initiative
Desired technical skills....
- JEE (EJB3.0), JBOSS, Arquilian, Junit, Open stack (ODL)
- Jenkins, GIT, GERRIT
- Versant Database, Sybase
- Scripting knowledge e.g. Shell, Perl or Java
- Experience in the design and development of large scale distributed and highly available systems using, JEE6 or JEE7 using JBOSS AS 6.x or above.
The role offers a competitive salary in the region of 50-70K based on relevant experience along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support, the opportunity for some international travel from time to time. Typically, every quarter you will travel to Asia for 1 week for training and seminars.
Interested in the above and want to find out more?
Apply today in the strictest of confidence for further details on this Java /JEE developer role and other similar Java jobs.