Junior Customer Support Scheduler - Expired
|Job Title||Junior Customer Support Scheduler|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Junior Customer Support Scheduler
Our client a large service provider with over 35+ branches nationwide are seeking a Junior Customer Support Scheduler to work out of their branch based in North Dublin close to the airport. The role will require you to schedule technicians to carry out calls outs to customers, this is a busy and dynamic environment that would best suit an individual who is customer focused and enjoys multitasking.
Working closely with the Branch Manager this position will involve the following duties;
- Liaise with customer support staff and organise technicians to complete calls out.
- Follow up on call outs to ensure the customer is satisfied.
- Liaise with technician and resolve any issue they may have in locating and getting in contact with customer.
- Work closely with the branch manager to improve scheduling.
- Prepare weekly reports.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience scheduling technicians / engineers / call outs or working in a similar type role.
- Ability to think on your feet and outside of the box to resolve an issue.
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant telephone manner is important.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise is essential to the success of this role.
- Proficient user of MS office.
- Enjoys working within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Customer services focused.
Contact Elaine directly on 01 603 5075 or email your CV to email@example.com