Recruitment Consultant - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Junior Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare
Our client, a nationwide network provider of locum healthcare professionals including doctors and pharmacists to the private and public sector are expanding their team based in Dublin.
This role will service existing clients and mange relationships with a variety of healthcare organisations including large retail pharmacy chains.
Overview of your day to day role
- Liaise with clients on a day to day basis over the phone and email taking requirements and logging onto internal system
- Co-ordinating available staff with client requirements
- Managing relationships with existing and prospective clients/locums
- Dealing with general queries
Background Experience & Skills Set
- Must have a minimum of 6 months' experience working within the recruitment industry.
- Ability to work within a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Commercially focused
- Ability to ''think outside of the box'' to attract new temporary employees.
- Good negotiation skills.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a growing, and dynamic business environment where effort and achievement is well rewarded, a competitive salary along with bonus will also be provided.
For further details on this Junior Recruitment Consultant job please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035073