Lead Java Developer - Expired
|Job Title||Lead Java Developer|
|Salary||€65000 - €70000 per annum + bonus,healtchare,life assurance|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Lead Java Developer
Opportunity for a Lead Java Developer to join a global financial services company in Dublin. This is an opportunity to join an agile team who are building leading edge technologies for millions of users around the world.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in Java development along with previous lead / coaching/mentoring experience.
- Strong experience as a Java developer
- Solid background working in an AGILE environment
- Have worked with web services API integration (CXF(JAX-WS), REST)
- Have relational SQL experience, Oracle would be preferred
Whats under the hood
- Java, Operating Systems - Linux, windows
- REST Webservices : CXF (JAX-WS),RESTful web services,
- Databases: Oracle, DB2
- Frameworks: Spring, MVC, hibernate
- Applications and Web servers : Websphere, WebLogic 12 and Tomcat 7.
- Project Management Tools : Jira, HP ALM
Whats in it for you
This Lead Java Developer role offers you the opportunity to work within a fast paced, dynamic and technologically advanced environment, competitive salary and benefits such as bonus, healthcare, pension, life assurance, education support, study leave, access to over 300 online technical courses.
Contact me Edward Bennett today in confidence for further details on this Lead Java Developer role
- Ph 01 603 5071
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org