Learning & Development Manager Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Learning & Development Manager Financial Services|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive Salary|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Learning & Development Manager Financial Services
Immediate requirement for a Learning & Development Manager to join a globally recognised financial services company based in Maynooth, you will have 1 local direct report and will be part of a wider L&D team based in the UK, this role reports to the People Director.
As a L&D manager you will be leading development and delivery of Learning and Development programmes, projects & initiatives across a number of different jurisdictions. You will represent the business at a divisional level on special projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS L&D Manager
- Development of annual L&D plan to deliver best in class programmes to enhance skills across the business
- To deliver people initiatives that are aligned with business strategy.
- Lead the design and shaping of strategic L&D for all levels
- Lead and develop team of L&D professionals across a number of different overseas locations
- Develop strategic programmes to build skills, enhance leadership capability and provide personal development opportunities.
- Third level qualification in HRM or a related discipline or relevant experience related to the position is desirable
- Good Learning and Development experience within Content development , Training / facilitation skills that span across leadership and personal development topics
- People leadership experience, in a fast paced international context
- Experience working within the financial services sector preferable but not essential.
Offer: This Learning & Development Manager role will initially commence as a 12-month contract which may be extended offering a salary in the region of €55 to €60K.
To apply for this L&D Manager role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or call direct line on +353 1 603 5075.