Legal Secretary Award Winning Practice - Expired
|Job Title||Legal Secretary Award Winning Practice|
|Salary||€35000 - €45000 per annum + Benefits package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Legal Secretary Award Winning Growing Legal Practice
Principle on behalf of our client a dynamic law firm, with a client base that spans across a broad range of industry sectors with specialist expertise in the areas of banking and financial services, corporate, real estate and litigation are seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their team.
Your role would involve working as a legal secretary in the Conveyancing Division, some of your day to day responsibilities would include
- Prepare first drafts of correspondence or memos
- Proof read legal documents
- Keeping electronic and paper files in order
- Keeping track of deadlines
- Setting up appointments
- Maintaining a detailed calendar
- Transcribing documents or recorded conversation
- Previous experience as a legal secretary ideally with exposure/interest in conveyancing
- Experience working with key house would be beneficial
- Attention to detail and the ability to work towards deadlines
- Team orientated with ability and preference to work within a busy, fast paced corporate legal office
The Offer. This role is offered on a permanent basis, the salary offered is generous depending on experience. This role will allow any ambitious Legal Secretary the opportunity to develop within a growing firm and achieve personal and team success.
The practice are currently expanding and have won a number of awards in recent times. The environment is friendly, fast paced and pretty dynamic.
To apply. for this Legal Secretary role please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Maria Dolan in Principle.
Maria Dolan | 01 6035073 | firstname.lastname@example.org