Legal Secretary Commercial Property - Expired
|Job Title||Legal Secretary Commercial Property|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
3 Month Contract
Our client... an experienced and dynamic law firm, with a client base that spans across a broad range of industry sectors. A comprehensive, broad-based legal service, with specialist expertise in the areas of banking and financial services, corporate, real estate and litigation.
This is a strong team environment and are ideally looking for someone with ambition and a drive to succeed.
Your role would be working as a legal secretary in the Commercial Property division.
As a legal secretary your responsibilities are:
- Prepare first drafts of correspondence or memos
- Proofread legal documents
- Keeping electronic and paper files in order
- Keeping track of deadlines
- Setting up appointments
- Maintaining a detailed calendar
- Transcribing documents or recorded conversation
- Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience as a legal secretary ideally with exposure to Commercial Property.
- Good typing speed
- Experience working with key house would be beneficial
- Attention to detail and the ability to work towards deadlines
- Be comfortable working as part of a team
The Offer. This role is offered on a 3 month contract basis, the salary offered is generous depending on experience. This role will allow any ambitious Legal Secretary the opportunity to develop within a growing firm and achieve personal and team success.
To apply. for this Legal Secretary role please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Deirdre Doran in Principle.
Deirdre Doran | 01 6767166 | email@example.com