Linux NOC Admin - Expired
|Job Title||Linux NOC Admin|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Linux NOC Admin
A role has opened for an experienced Linux NOC Admin to join the Systems Admin team of a busy development house. They are in the process of building out their development and operations team. The environment will be collaborative and dynamic day to day
As a Linux NOC Admin you actively monitor company infrastructure to maintain 24x7 operations and manage and resolve all issues to ensure the best possible service availability and overall performance. As a NOC Admin you will either resolve the issue or escalate it to the appropriate group.
- Ability to assess, prioritize, respond, and escalate issues accordingly.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with networking concepts and protocols.
- Experienced at performing administrative activities and configuration within the Linux command line interface.
- Experienced working with JIRA and IBM Service bench
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Linux scripting languages such as Bash or Python.
- Certifications in (ITIL,Linux,Cisco or Windows)
- Prior experience working in a Help Desk or Technical Support team
This role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team. For further details email CV to Edward in Principle
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information.
Edward Bennett | email@example.com | 016035071