Linux NOC Engineer EMEA Start Up - Expired
|Job Title||Linux NOC Engineer EMEA Start Up|
|Salary||€35000 - €45000 per annum + Bonus + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
NOC Engineer EMEA Start Up - Network Operations Engineer - Linux Environment
Network Operation Center (NOC) Engineer sought to join the team of a newly established EMEA hub in Dublin, the company a US service provider who develop innovative and leading edge solutions for the healthcare sector are in the process of building their development and operations team. The environment will be highly collaborative, dynamic and casual.
As a NOC engineer you will monitor the company infrastructure, assist with systems troubleshooting and operations, and ensure maximum possible service availability and performance. Depending on the problem complexity and resolution time constraints, the NOC Engineer either resolves or escalates the issue to the appropriate support group.
- Currently we are seeking NOC engineers to cover day only shifts Mon to Fri
- And NOC engineers to cover nights and weekends specifically
- Ability to assess, prioritize, respond, and escalate issues accordingly.
- Minimum 2 years experience with networking concepts and protocols.
- Experienced at performing administrative activities and configuration within the Linux command line interface.
- Experienced in monitoring network and server performance using various tools such as Zenoss or Zabbix.
- Experience with OpenStack, AWS or other virtualization management tool.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies such as KVM, VMWare or XenServer.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Linux scripting languages such as Bash or Python.
- Experience in analyzing, designing, configuring, testing and maintaining CentOS and Ubuntu Linux servers in a corporate environment.
- A+/Security+/Network+, Microsoft MCP/MCSA/MCSE, Cisco CCENT/CCNA, others.
- Experience with system load balancing, scalability and infrastructure automation (Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Proven experience with TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP/S networking and protocols.
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to join a team in its infancy and become part of the culture. For further details email CV to Audrey in Principle
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Audrey for further information.
Audrey Hughes| firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035072