Linux Systems Admin Global Tech Company - Expired
|Job Title||Linux Systems Admin Global Tech Company|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Linux Systems Admin Global Tech Company
Amazing opportunity for a Systems Admin to join a global tech company with Data Centres all around the world and work as part of their core infrastructure engineering team. If you are a Systems Administrator with experience working with SAN Infrastructure this may be the right move for you.
An overview of your role
- Design and implement infrastructure improvements to ensure optimal network and application performance and scalability
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware and software upgrades, and resource optimization as needed
- Design, develop and implement server and network solutions for key stakeholders
- Responsible for the monitoring, maintenance, and repair of the corporate Linux environment verifying the integrity and availability of all server instances, server resources, systems and key processes
- Solid experience in analyzing, designing, configuring, testing and maintaining CentOS and Ubuntu Linux servers in a corporate environment
- Experienced at performing administrative activities and configuration within the Linux command line interface
- Expertise in implementing and administering systems in a virtualized cloud environment such as AWS EC2, OpenStack, XenServer or VMware
- Experience in TCP/IP and Ethernet networking technologies
- Scripting experience with any of the following languages - Bash, Python, Ruby and/or Perl
This System Admin job offers a competitive salary above market rates.
If you are interested in learning more about this System Administrator job, please apply or contact Som in Principle for a confidential chat.