Linux Systems Admin Swords - Expired
|Job Title||Linux Systems Admin Swords|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum + Pension + Healthcare|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Linux Systems Administrator - CentOS / Ubuntu
Linux Systems administrator sought to join the team of an expanding international aviation-based organisation in North Dublin (Swords). The environment will be highly collaborative, dynamic and casual.
Overview of your responsibilities
- Support the existing Linux environment and develop and deliver requests for project-based requests
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware and software upgrades, and resource optimization as needed
- Design, develop and implement server and network solutions for key stakeholders
- Responsible for the monitoring, maintenance, and repair of the corporate Linux environment verifying the integrity and availability of all server instances, server resources, systems and key processes
- Provide IT team members and support representatives with technical support and guidance
- Interface with IT team to ensure all system requirements are clearly defined, implemented and tested
- Build effective working relationships with team members
- Experience in analyzing, designing, configuring, testing and maintaining AIX, Solaris and Linux platforms.
- Expertise in implementing and administering systems in a virtualized cloud environment such as AWS EC2, OpenStack, XenServer or VMware
- Exposure to JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, Ruby or Oracle
- Scripting experience with any of the following languages - Bash, Python, Ruby and/or Perl etc
- Automation experience with Puppet or other
The role offers a competitive salary & benefits package or circa €50-€55K
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Som for further information.
Som | email@example.com | 016035075