Loan Portfolio Manager - City Centre - Expired
|Job Title||Loan Portfolio Manager - City Centre|
|Salary||Bonus + benefits package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
Loan Portfolio Manager - Commercial Property
Immediate requirement for a Loan Portfolio Manager to join a global financial services company and working as part of a team manage a significant loan portfolio across commercial loans.
As an portfolio manager you will be responsible for the ongoing management and the delivery of agreed strategies across a range of performing and non-performing loans with ultimate aim of maximising recovery.
The portfolkio Managers will typically have significant lending and recovery experience across a number of asset classes. The Portfolio Managers will support the Senior Asset Manager / Senior Manager to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the team thereby maximising recovery under the assigned portfolio.
The role will commence as a 2.5 year fixed term contract.
- Manage the assigned loan portfolio, ensuring that the management is in line with all relevant legislative policies to deliver agreed goals.
- Conduct due diligence on the loan portfolio and assist in formulating the optimum strategy to maximise loan recovery.
- Attend Borrower and Client meetings as required and act as a day to day point of contact for queries from the Client, Borrowers, Borrowers' financial advisors and other professional advisors.
- Prior lending and / or recoveries experience is essential.
- QFA / APA required.
- Experience of working in a client facing role and of negotiating with distressed borrowers and their advisors, coupled with a strong background in managing complex problem cases.
- Experience of lending and / or recoveries in commercial and residential property, land and SMEs.
The role will be a 12 month fixed term contract, the role offers a competitive salary + benefits
For further details, email CV in confidence to Deirdre Doran in Principle HR
Direct dial 01 603 5073 | firstname.lastname@example.org