Loans Administrator Financial Services Maynooth - Expired
|Job Title||Loans Administrator Financial Services Maynooth|
|Salary||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Loans Administrator Financial Services
Our client is a global leader in financial services and are currently recruiting for a Loans Administrator to join their Loan Servicing Unit which provides Relationship Management, Cash Disbursement, Account Maintenance, Data Management and Portfolio Reporting services to a large client base.
- Responsible for Account Maintenance, Data Management, Validation and Reporting of loans for each assigned portfolio.
- Manage the cash distributions for each assigned portfolio on the respective Interest Payment Date (IPD) in accordance with loan documentation.
- At pre-agreed intervals and / or as specified under Service Level Agreements, provide clients with bespoke reports detailing various aspects of relevant portfolio. Ensure relevant quality control procedures have been followed to ensure accurate information is reported.
- Review loan documentation for critical elements and enter pertinent information onto the servicing system; including interest rate calculations, payment structure, trigger events etc.
- Two year's previous relevant experience working within a banking, credit, loans or funds environment
- Excellent customer service focus and an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) at all levels.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet and manage strict deadlines.
- A third level financial, accounting, or QFA qualification is an advantage
This role will commence as a 12 month contract. Competitive salary including benefits will be offered.
Contact Gary in Principle for a confidential discussion on this Loans administrator and similar type roles
Gary Caffrey | 01 603 5071 | firstname.lastname@example.org