Loans Analyst Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Loans Analyst Financial Services|
|Salary||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Our client is a global leader in financial services and are currently recruiting for a Loan's Analyst to join their Loan Servicing Unit which provides Relationship Management, Cash Disbursement, Account Maintenance, Data Management and Portfolio Reporting services to a large client base.
The role holders will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate performance of these services in compliance with all regulatory requirements, best practice, good corporate governance and company policies and procedures. The role holder will also assist and support management relative to the development of team members, in such areas as training, coaching and in taking a lead role on team initiatives.
- Responsible for Account Maintenance, Data Management, Validation and Reporting of loans for each assigned portfolio.
- Manage the cash distributions for each assigned portfolio on the respective Interest Payment Date (IPD) in accordance with loan documentation.
- At pre-agreed intervals and / or as specified under Service Level Agreements, provide clients with bespoke reports detailing various aspects of relevant portfolio. Ensure relevant quality control procedures have been followed to ensure accurate information is reported.
- Review loan documentation for critical elements and enter pertinent information onto the servicing system; including interest rate calculations, payment structure, trigger events etc.
- Ensure servicing systems and applications accurately reflect the position of all loan and derivative products and liaise with I.T. to define / scope all business / client related requirements as requested.
- Two year's previous relevant experience working within Loans, Arreas, Case management
- Excellent customer service focus and an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) at all levels.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet and manage strict deadlines.
- A third level financial, accounting, or QFA qualification is an advantage
Competitive salary will be provided.
Email CV to Sally in Principle for a confidential discussion on this Loans analyst and similar type roles