Managed Services Transition Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Managed Services Transition Manager|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Managed Services Transition Manager Application Support
Immediate requirement for an experienced Transition Manager to join a global Insurance company and lead and manage the transition for the EMEA region to a managed serviced environment. The service delivery team will report to you for the duration of the transition.
- As Transition Manager you will be responsible for defining and executing the Transition Services working to agreed SLA's.
- You will be responsible for managing the Transition across onsite and offshore supplier facilities using proprietary Service Acquisition Manager application.
- Ensuring the transition is executed on time and effectively without impacting the current business
- Excellent knowledge of systems, software and technologies
- Hands on knowledge on ITSM tools and IT service delivery management processes
- ITIL/PMP/PRINCE2 certification
- Solid experience supporting business's to migrate to Managed Services in the Application Support space
- Experience in managing and executing transitions of various models ( multi-country , Vendor-to-vendor , Offshore to offshore transitions)
The role offers a competitive package along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++ with excellent career advancement opportunities.
This is an opportunity to advance your career and join a company who promote further development, training, and career progression
To apply for this Transition Manager role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or call 01 603 5075.