Market Research Executive - Expired
|Job Title||Market Research Executive|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Competitive remuneration|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Market Research Executive
Experienced market research executive sought to join the expanding team of an award winning market research agency who work across FMCG, Financial Services, Telco and Healthcare providing innovative and meaningful insight to clients to assist them make informed decisions.
Due to an increase in client requirements the agency is now seeking to hire an experienced market research executive - at a research, senior or associate director level depending on level of experience.
As a member of the client servicing team you will work directly with a number of well-known brands and international clients providing them with meaningful insight, ensuring research objectives are met with and actionable recommendations are delivered.
The company offer bespoke and innovative research and a fresh perspective to their many well-known clients.
- Applications are invited from individuals who have previously worked within market research (Quantitative or Qualitative) at all levels of seniority
- 3rd level degree or higher within a marketing, business, research or related discipline
- Strong presentation skills with ability to pick up new technologies /processes with ease
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships with clients
- Natural curiosity for figuring out what makes consumers tick
The role offers a competitive remuneration that reflects your level of experience and ability. You will also be given the opportunity to work across a number of industry sectors with well-known brands.
For further details on this Market Research opportunity email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5072.