Marketing Manager TV - Expired
|Job Title||Marketing Manager TV|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Marketing Manager TV
Excellent opportunity for a marketing professional with a TV, Media background to join a TV organisation in Dublin on a short-term contract basis (3 months).
The main focus of your role will be to work across a number of brands helping to build brand satisfaction as well as viewer awareness of the range of content available, you will work closely with the creative and social teams responsible for devising and delivering TV marketing campaigns. The role reports to the Head of Marketing.
Sample of your responsibilities
- Plan and manage the calendar of key channel and programme campaigns developing effective message and marketing collateral
- Deliver high impact marketing campaigns working in alignment with key stakeholders
- Implement TV channel strategy to drive brand and performance KPI's building awareness among the relevant audience.
- 3-5 years' experience in a consumer facing media environment - agency or client side
- Knowledge of the Irish and international media and TV content landscape
- Proven experience in developing effective multichannel audience journeys across social and online channels.
- 3rd level qualification in marketing or a related discipline
Apply today with CV to Audrey Hughes in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5072