Mechanical Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive Salary|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Your cardio-respiratory partner
Vitalograph is one of the world-leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit a Mechanical Engineer to join our existing R&D team.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team and be eager to learn new technologies. At a minimum a good honors degree in mechanical engineering, or related field is required. One to two years' experience in an outward facing role would be advantageous but graduates who demonstrate they meet the requirements will be considered.
- Develop comprehensive product specifications in line with customer requirements.
- Update and maintain all product drawings, packaging drawings, label drawings, etc. Attention to detail is essential.
- Develop and maintain watertight procedures to manage outsourced vendors and product specifications
- Deal with product issues and concession requests from local and international suppliers on a daily basis.
- Help suppliers to develop test procedures and equipment for testing our product.
- Develop new consumable products or upgrade existing ones. This would involve working closely with marketing and customers to ensure the product meets the intended needs.
- Work with vendors on developing new mould tools, for both existing products and new products.
- Advanced MS Office capability and ability to create specifications from scratch.
- 3D CAD experience is desirable.
- Ability to travel at short notice
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Display a sense of urgency and proactive attitude
If you are interested in the above position, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Vitalograph (Ireland) Ltd. please visit www.vitalograph.ie