Merchandising Manager 40k-45k - Expired
|Job Title||Merchandising Manager 40k-45k|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Lap top and Phone|
|Start Date||September 2018|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Merchandising Manager 40k to 45k
Reporting to the Head of Retail, you will work for one of Ireland's leading specialist retail companies based in their head office in Santry. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and contribute to the growth of the business. You will be working closely with purchasing and store operations rolling out updated product planograms in a variety of categories.
What will your day look like?
- Create merchandising plans using EPOS sales data and market intelligence
- Deliver displays and planograms that make product areas easy for customers to shop; easy for stores to implement and support efficient replenishment and availability through the application of business display rules and stockholding principles
- Provide a customer perspective with regards to ranging and display
- Monitor and assess category management implementation
- Partner with the buying department in the delivery of customer focused ranges to ensure the optimum number and diversity of products
- Work collaboratively with Retail Buyer and Marketing Manager to ensure excellent service to suppliers while maximising commercial trade terms and marketing support
What will you have in your repertoire?
- Proven ability to analyse EPOS sales and margin data to manage stock ranging and planograms
- 2 years retail experience in category space planning/merchandising role
- Adept at using macro space planning software tools such as Spaceman preferably coupled with experience of Microsoft RMS EPOS
- Excellent project management
- Customer knowledge to ensure focussed ranging
- Excellent analysis and problem solving
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply and tell us why you would be perfect for this challenging and rewarding position at one of Ireland's most successful retailers, for more information call Maria at 01 603 5073.