Moulding Engineer/Specialist Limerick - Expired
|Job Title||Moulding Engineer/Specialist Limerick|
|Salary||healthcare,life insurance, pension ++++|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Moulding Engineer/Specialist Limerick
Our client, an international medical/pharmaceutical company, with a location in Limerick, are seeking an experienced Moulding Engineer/Specialist. The ideal candidate will have experience moulding machines as well as solid experience in mechanical and electrical systems.
Working as part of a team within the engineering department this role will involve supporting manufacturing quality improvement, line efficiency along with production support and maintenance activities.
Key responsibilities of the role…..
- Primary function is to support manufacturing by quality improvement, line efficiency, optimize product/ process quality, process yield from the injection moulding equipment and cost reduction projects.
- Production support and maintenance activities
- Source and install new equipment and processes to enable the achievement of optimum levels of Quality, Cost & Cycle Time
- Maintenance of those elements of the Risk management file for existing devices, for which engineering is responsible, including for example dFMEA, pFMEA, Risk Benefit Analysis
- Hands on experience on Moulding Machines with significant experience in mechanical and electrical systems
- Preferable to have automation experience in pneumatics, pick and place, vision systems, robotics and ideally including PLC/Controls along with excellent root cause analysis and problem solving skills.
On offer is a generous salary , pension, educational support, health insurance, and much more
How to Apply….
For more information on this role please contact Elaine in Principle
Elaine Cummins | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5075