Network Engineer US Start up - Expired
|Job Title||Network Engineer US Start up|
|Salary||€55000 - €70000 per annum + Bonus + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Network Engineer US Tech Co
Our client a US technology based service provider are expanding their EMEA operation and are now hiring a Network Engineer for the newly built Dublin team.
Working closely with a team of 35 IT professionals across Development, QA, NOC, Support and analytics your role as a Network Engineer will be to focus on the daily administration of the LAN and WAN environment but you will also liaise with the US office and infrastructure team where they host Multiple data centres.
The Network Engineer uses tools and methods to analyze and resolve network-related problems as well as proposing and implementing improvements and upgrades as required.
- 5 years of experience in analysing, designing, configuring, testing and maintaining Cisco network switches in a corporate environment.
- 5 years' experience in TCP/IP and Ethernet networking technologies and LAN, WAN, WINS, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP/S, DFS, AD.
- Experience in firewall and VPN technologies (using Barracuda NG).
- Experience in designing and troubleshooting wireless technologies (using Meraki).
- Experience designing and building WAN and Internet connectivity using BGP with ASN.
- 3 years' experience designing and securing data center networks in a virtualized environment.
- 2 years' experience with Linux in a virtualized environment and working with virtualized environment Ingress and Egress Security Groups.
- 2 years' experience designing and implementing Network Virtualization and Virtual Link Trunking and working with open source and virtual networking technologies.
- Experience working with high performance 1/10/40GbE switches such as Force 10.
- Experience designing fail-over networking, self-healing routing or multiple DR entry points.
This is a permanent full time role based in Dublin city centre working as part of a newly formed team.
The role offers autonomy, scope for career progression and opportunity to work with a truly dynamic company. A competitive package will be offered that reflects the level of your experience circa 55-70K + benefits
Next step to progress with this Network Engineer role
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Audrey for further information.
Audrey Hughesemail@example.com | 016035072