NOC Manager IT Infrastructure Lead - Expired
|Job Title||NOC Manager IT Infrastructure Lead|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
NOC Manager IT Infrastructure Lead
Network Operation Centre Manager / IT Infrastructure Lead sought for US technology based company.
As a NOC Manager you will oversee a team of NOC Engineers and Infrastructure engineers providing them with the required support to ensure the correct monitoring of the Infrastructure and that all other related NOC responsibilities are carried out in compliance with the standard operating procedures.
This position will work closely with internal and external support groups to quickly identify and bring resolution to critical business incidents.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include
- Responsible for the day-to-day performance of a team
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system, application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Provide global infrastructure support, Data center/NOC/SOC operations consisting of all business critical systems with ownership of complex Incident and Problem cases per ITIL framework.
- Management of Unix/Linux/Windows/Network /Security systems etc.
- Acts as an escalation point for resolving technical problems.
- Communicates effectively and motivates team members while keeping the team in sync.
- Create documentation for procedures in the NOC as requested by senior management.
- Previous experience operating as a NOC Manager, Infrastructure Manager or similar with experience leading and motivating a technical team
- Proven experience in developing NOC procedures and best ITIL practices
- Experienced in monitoring network and server performance using various tools such as Zenoss..
- Skilled in establishing effective interpersonal relationships.
- Technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements.
- Experience in a virtualized compute environment such as OpenStack, AWS or VMWare.
- Experienced in planning, coordinating, implementing, and finalizing projects according to specifications and deadlines.
- Relevant certifications such as A+/Security+/Network+, Microsoft MCP/MCSA/MCSE, Cisco CCENT/CCNA.
For further details on this NOC Manager / IT Infrastructure Lead email CV in confidence to Audrey in Principle HR