Office Administrator /PA - Expired
|Job Title||Office Administrator /PA|
|Salary||Competitive salary + Bonus + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
Office Administrator / PA
Immediate requirement for an experienced Office Administrator /PA to join a global company based in Dublin 2. Working and liaising with colleagues across Ireland, and the UK this is a hands on, busy diverse role that would ideally suit a well organised and flexible individual.
In addition to providing administration/PA support to the Regional Manager your role will also involve
- Provide administration support to the HR Business Partner such as documentation generation
- Order office stationary, supplies
- Provide general administration support to all employees
- Support managers with day to day administration support.
- Additional project work as required.
- Liaise with facilities management in relation to the building
- 3 years + experience working within an office environment within a similar role
- Experience providing administration support in a multicultural environment preferable
- Highly organised with ability to work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will be interacting with global colleagues on a regular basis
- Proficient in MS office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The role offers a salary of 28-30K + bonus + healthcare + pension + education support
For further details on this office administration /PA job, email your CV in confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle