Office Assistant Immediate Start - Expired
|Job Title||Office Assistant Immediate Start|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Office Assistant Immediate Start
Immediate requirement for an office administrator /office assistant to join a rapidly expanding company based in Dublin 2, the company are in the process of moving office so this role will initially focus on supporting the move.
You will also be providing office support to the business across 3 sites located within very close proximity of each other. The company currently have almost 100 employees.
This is a varied hand on role where you will be involved in all of the following
- Assisting to organise events, schedule meetings and working with the social committee
- Manage office supplies, order stationary, canteen supplies etc
- Organise flowers, gifts and employee benefits as needed
- Travel arrangements for clients and senior members of the team
- Recruitment administration
- Previous experience providing administration support within a busy and diverse office environment
- Strong PC skills - MS office
- Self-motivated with ability to think outside of the box to solve a problem
- Ability to prioritise to get through work load
- Excellent, clear communication skills as you will be engaging with a number of stakeholders
This is a permanent, full time role offering a salary of €23-€25K + benefits (healthcare, pension, 24 days holidays, gym discount, support etc)
Apply today with CV for immediate consideration for this office assistant / office administrator role.