Office/Accounts Manager - Immediate Start - Expired
|Job Title||Office/Accounts Manager - Immediate Start|
|Salary||€40000 per annum + bonus + healthcare|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Office /Accounts Manager Immediate Start
Our client…. A Global Entertainment E-commerce business is looking to expand its business into Ireland and set up a new entity. Dublin will now be the hub for EMEA. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved from the very beginning in this vibrant, energetic start-up company. You will begin as the first employee based in Dublin and within coming months will see the team grow to 10 approx.
This is a busy hands-on, dual role spanning across Office and Accounts management.
The role of the Office/Accounts will be as follows…
- Ensures employee Handbook is kept up to date and circulated regularly when amendments are made; prepare a Start Pack for new starts
- Facilities/General office management.
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Monitoring and control of budgets.
- Cost control and financial analysis of investments (cash management).
- Prepare forecasts and long-term financial plans.
- Preparation, monitoring and submission of the national and international tax reports.
- Preparation and design of the internal processes. Permanent review of them and implementation of improvements.
- Billing & Reconciliations
- Relations with banks and Cash Flow monitoring
- Relations with third parties: auditors, lawyers, tax experts, payment methods, etc
Your background experience and skills set
- Previous experience within an office/accounts management role
- Flexible, hands on approach to work happy to tackle low and high level tasks
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact with management, suppliers, international colleagues
- Strong PC skills with good working knowledge of MS office
- ERP - Navision (would be advantageous)
- Strong Accounts experience
Next Step for this Office Manager role…..
Salary on offer is 40K plus benefits & healthcare. Apply today with CV for immediate review
Deirdre Doran | principle hr | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 6035073