Office Support Recruitment Consultant - Expired
|Job Title||Office Support Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Commission + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Office Support -Recruitment Consultant
We're hiring - it's time to grow our team further after a very busy and successful few years, we are seeking a friendly, driven, resilient Recruiter to manage the Office Support Division.
- Recruitment or client services background with a drive and passion for the industry
- People focused, with ability to multitask and reach targets.
- Self-motivated with ability to think outside of the box
- Technological adeptness, including the ability to use a variety of software packages such as MS Office programs.
Why work with us
- Freedom and flexibility to manage your own desk
- Solid base salary with good benefits package - did I mention the amazing commission structure?
- A rewarding & supportive culture like no other
- Achievable and realistic quarterly target
- Fun, friendly and supportive working environment with no heavy KPI or high threshold
- You will be joining a small hard working team and will be an integral part of our growth plans
Who we are
- Setup in 1999 with long established history; we are an agile flexible boutique agency with a reputation for building strong lasting client relationships and delivering high quality candidates.
- We work across Tech, Media, HR, Office and Finance
- How we work - with a small handful of clients at any one time across all their business sectors getting a deep insight into their business and culture to help us understand the best fit
- Flat structure - not into titles, ego's or lone rangers we are a professional friendly team focused tight knit group everyone is equal
If you think this Office Support recruiter role may be a role for you apply now or call today for a confidential chat, we are always open to talking to experienced recruiters.
Audrey Hughes | Director| Principle HR | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5072