Online Policy Operations Enforcer - Mobile Apps - Expired
|Job Title||Online Policy Operations Enforcer - Mobile Apps|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly competitive package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Online Policy Operations Enforcer - Mobile Apps
Principle is recruiting an Online Policy Operations Enforcer - Mobile Apps for a global media company with an EMEA HQ in Dublin.
As a Online Policy Operations Enforcer for Mobile Apps you will work as part of a team to create communicate and monitor external developers who are running their mobile apps on the platform ensuring they are adhering to policies as set out by the company.
The ideal candidate will have a background in online operations, ideally you will have some knowledge or an interest in online privacy be comfortable with change and passionate about process improvement; also creative, resourceful, interested in technology/policy issues.
Overview of the role
- Handle app and developer related core work flows (appeals, compliance regulation, proactive vetting
- Handle issues users have in relation to appeals, compliance regulation, proactive vetting
- Work within a team environment supporting a wider EMEA network of users
- Background experience working within an online operations / policy role
- Experience working within a team environment, ideally supporting the EMEA region
- Ability to think on your feet and make quick decisions
- Ability to review information and data and identify issues or irregularities
- Ability to take enforcement action based on information provided about developers and their apps
- Strong interest or background within online privacy
This role is offered on a highly competitive salary, other benefits include complimentary canteen, laptop and mobile phone as well as a host of other extras.
Apply today for further details on this Online Policy Operations Enforcer - Mobile Apps role.