Operational Risk Manager Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Operational Risk Manager Financial Services|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly competitive|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Operational Risk Manager Financial Services
Global financial services company with operations across Ireland, the UK and EMEA are seeking an Operational Risk Manager to join their Dublin operation as a result of sustained growth.
This important role will be contributing to the continued development of the risk management framework, culture and practices ensuring they remain fit for purpose as the business continues to progress.
Responsible for Risk facilitation and assurance within the business with primary responsibility for operational, fund administration and operational oversight functions primarily located in Dublin.
Overview of your responsibilities as an Operational Risk Manager
- Provide independent risk management support, challenge, training and advice to the business operations
- Develop and embed the policies, processes and systems that comprise the risk framework; in particular, the identification, assessment, control, monitoring and reporting of risks undertaken within the business
- Train, support and facilitate the use of the organisations risk systems and technology maintaining an open and pro-active approach to risk identification and supporting the collaborative approach to risk management.
- Strong risk management knowledge and expertise preferably developed in a dedicated risk management capacity (or alternatively in a compliance monitoring or audit role)
- Excellent knowledge of the investment management and /or collective (mutual) funds sector, particularly in a middle or back office context.
- Experience of coordinating and producing multi-source management information, dashboards, scorecards and reports, including a strong analytical capability.
The role offers a competitive package, education support, additional holiday buy and many more benefits designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
Apply today for further details on this Operational Risk Manager opportunity. All CV's will be reviewed by Deirdre Doran in Principle HR | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5073