Operations Director Global Tech Company - Expired
|Job Title||Operations Director Global Tech Company|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Operations Director - Global Technology Company
New opportunity has arisen for an operations executive to join the team of a highly diverse and progressive company in Dublin who acquire assets and intellectual property across a wide market sector mainly within the technology area with a view to monetization.
The Operations Director will direct and drive various operational activities of the organisation in accordance with the strategy established by the leadership team, through a team of direct employees you will maintain facilities for growth and support the acquisitions lifecycle, streamline business processes and drive system technology and support.
Maintaining and improving processes across Operations, Information Systems and Facilities are key to this role.
A brief overview of your responsibilities
- Partner with the leadership team on the development and operational preparedness of short term and long range plans, budgets and goals
- Establish operational guidelines and SLAs for functional areas
- Drive the design, implementation and adoptions of systems, processes and tools that can help scale the business.
- Support fund strategy online portfolio valuation tools and models
- Maintain KPI tracking, reporting and online dashboards
- Ensure effective security, business continuity and disaster recovery plans are in place
- Manage technology infrastructure to ensure adequate capacity & performance
- 10 years + business leadership experience with a proven track record of managing high performing teams.
- Proven track record in program leadership, project management, process management and organisational change management
- Performance driven to exceed goals
- BS or BA in Business or a related field, MBA a plus
- Highly proficient with advanced excel, MS Project and SharePoint. Tableau a plus
This role offers a highly attractive remuneration package that reflects the seniority of the role
Apply now for a confidential discussion about this opportunity
Audrey Hughes | email@example.com | 01 603 5072