Organisational Development Partner Healthcare - Expired
|Job Title||Organisational Development Partner Healthcare|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Organisational Development Partner Healthcare
Immediate requirement for an OD professional to join a public-sector healthcare organisaiton as an Organisation Development Partner. Working closely with the OD Lead this is an exciting and challenging role as the organisaiton amalgamate a number of services.
The role will require you to meet and engage with a number of healthcare stakeholders such as employees and managers from 3 separate sites in Dublin and facilitate workshops to bring people together and bring about change.
The role is to cover a maternity leave contract.
The main focus of this role will be to
- Support and guide organisational development work across the programme particularly in the areas of Organisational Culture, Leadership Alignment, Learning & Development and Staff Engagement / experience.
- Work closely with the OD Lead and Strategic HR Director and wider HR team to ensure the organisations vision, mission and values are embedded within its systems.
- 3rd level qualification within a relevant discipline
- 2+ years' experience within an Organisational Development role or 5 years' experience in a healthcare setting with experience building capability, development staff or organisational change.
- Facilitation experience, including the design, coordination or delivery of collaborative engagement events
- Experience of managing projects or change initiatives
The role offers a competitive salary based on relevant experience. For further details on this OD role email CV to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR
email@example.com | 01 603 5072