Accounts Assistant - Swords - Expired
|Job Title||Accounts Assistant - Swords|
|Salary||€30000 - €35000 per annum + Bonus + benefits|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
New opportunity for a Part Qualified Accounts Assistant to join the EMEA finance team of a large international company who have business interests across manufacturing, technology and infrastructure. As a part qualified accountant you will have a dedicated career path for progression once you complete your finals. Educational support will be provided to assist you with gaining your qualification.
Your Responsibilities will include
- Working closely with European Treasury Team to reconcile bank on a daily basis.This entails the following:
- Reconciliation of DBSA & DTL bank accounts each month-end.
- Working with intercompany team to posting netting journals.
- Working with intercompany team to post loan journals.
- Review of realized and unrealized foreign exchange on banking transactions.
- Work with AP & AR teams in resolving reconciling items.
- Accounts receivable monthly close, reconciliation to collections and review of bad debt expense.
Background Experience & Skills
* Part Qualified Accountant or intending to sit exams ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIMA
* 1 years plus experience within a finance /accounts role either in industry or practice
* Strong PC skills in particular excel
* Experience using an ERP system such as Oracle or SAP
This role offers a salary in the region of 30-35K along with bonus + full benefits package.
Education support and assistance will also be provided.
If you are looking to fast track your finance career with a global company who is known all over the world send CV today in confidence to Deirdre in Principle HR