Part Qualified Accountant Tallaght - Expired
|Job Title||Part Qualified Accountant Tallaght|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Part Qualified Accountant Tallaght
Experienced Part Qualified Accountant sought for busy engineering firm who supply and distribute electrical products to resellers and electrical contractors across Ireland and the UK.
Based in their newly refurbished offices in Dublin 24 this is a varied, hands on and dynamic role that would ideally suit a self-starter who likes autonomy and is focused on process improvement. You will work closely with the Financial Director.
Responsibilities of the Part-Qualified Accountant:
- Prepare and Post journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare and Post Accruals and Prepayments
- Month end Management Accounts
- Prepare and Generate Customer credit notes
- Expense management including mileage BIK calculation
- Collating & Reconciling all expenses
- Qualified or working towards a qualification in Finance
- Previous experience in a high-volume accounts function
- Computer literate with excellent MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
The role offers a competitive salary based on level of experience. Car parking is also available.
For further details on this Part Qualified Accountant job and other accounts roles email your CV in confidence to Deirdre in Principle or contact Deirdre for a confidential chat!
firstname.lastname@example.org|01 603 5073