Part Qualified Accountant Tech Industry - Expired
|Job Title||Part Qualified Accountant Tech Industry|
|Salary||€30000 - €35000 per annum + Bonus + benefits package|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Assistant Accountant - Social Media Company - Part Qualified
Our client, a Global social media company are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their new Dublin office, and provide support across the financial operations of two Irish entities.
You'll report to the Dublin-based Revenue Finance Manager, and liaise closely with Finance team members based in London. The business is a hugely successful social media based company with millons of users around the world.
Ideally you will be in the process of working towards your ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA qualification - consideration given to candidates at all stages of the accounting qualifications
Working alongside the Revenue Finance Manager an overview of your role will include
- Provide support across Finance areas including:
- Debtors reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Assist with the preparation of Management Accounts, including
- Fixed Assets
- Assist with VAT/VIES returns
- Ad-hoc accounting duties as directed by manager
Key skills and experience
- 1-2 years + experience within an accounts role supporting both accounts payable & receivable
- Working towards an accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA/ACCA/AAT) - at any stage of the process
- Experience using Finance Systems
- Ideally you will have worked within a tech, media/marketing or start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skill set, able to work proficiently in an international environment
The Offer.... This role offers a competitive salary (30-35K) that reflects your level of experience along with, Bonus, Healthcare and Pension, education support and exam fees, you will also be working as part of dynamic finance team where support and training will be provided.
To apply for this Assistant Accountant role please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Deirdre Doran in Principle.
Deirdre Doran | 01 6767166 | email@example.com