Part Time HR Executive - Expired
|Job Title||Part Time HR Executive|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Bonus + benefits package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
HR Executive - 3 days per week
Our client a hugely successful ecommerce company are currently seeking a HR professional to join their Dublin based operation and to take a lead role in implementing People Management processes. The company are expanding at a rapid rate and currently have a headcount of 50 people in Dublin, this is a standalone HR role reporting to the GM
The successful candidate will create efficiencies and increase effectiveness by administering HR and office related processes, throughout the Dublin office.
This is a 3 day a week part time role (22.5 hours) with a flexi start between 8 and 10am.
Day to day….
- End to End recruitment
- Updating and maintaining the HR personnel files. (TMS)
- Managing Employment Contracts, Disciplinary procedures, Communication and Induction schedules
- Handling employee queries on a daily basis
- Referring employees and managers to appropriate resources or people
- Advising management on HR company procedures.
- Implementing and updating HR policies and procedures.
- Office Facilities Maintenance: Maintain the office facilities and services by being the first point of contact on all office environment related matters and resolving issues where possible and escalating unresolved issues to the General Manager
- Maintaining stationery and office supplies
- Minimum 3 years HR Manager/Generalist experience (ideally stand-alone)
- CIPD qualification
- Experience using a HR System (TMS is preferred)
- Must have strong knowledge of Irish employment law.
This is a one-year fixed term contract with a view to permanency, the role offers a pro rata salary of 45K + bonus + healthcare + PHI.
The office is based in Dublin 8 close to the red line luas and bus routes (no parking is available)
For further details on this HR opportunity email CV today to Deirdre Doran in Principle HR
01 603 5073 | email@example.com | Deirdre Doran