Payment Services Manager Banking - Expired
|Job Title||Payment Services Manager Banking|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Payment Services Manager Banking
New opportunity for an experienced Payments Manager to join a global and well known international financial services company.
The role will involve managing a team of 5 payment analyst's. This is a permanent, full-time role based in Maynooth.
As Payment Services Manager you will have responsibility for payment activity across a portfolio of clients and banking applications. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the activity on the team, for streamlining and standardising processes and controls and for ensuring that the team is well positioned for growth in activity.
Some of your responsibilities as a Payments Manager will include
- Manage and lead the Payment Services team providing consistent quality services across a diversified client portfolio.
- Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service.
- Ensure appropriate systems and structures are in place to both manage day to day activity and to promote efficient processes for growth and facilitate the expansion of the service offering capabilities.
- Previous experience operating as a payments manager ideally within the banking sector
- Hands on experience of releasing payments
- Experience with multi-currency is preferable
- Experience leading and managing a team is essential
- Knowledge of SWIFT would be beneficial
Apply today for further details on this Payment Services Manager role
The office is located close to the train line in Maynooth, parking is also available.
Email CV in confidence to Deirdre Doran - 01 603 5071 email@example.com