Payments Services Analyst Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Payments Services Analyst Financial Services|
|Location||Kildare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Payments Services Analyst
Principle are working with a global financial services company to find a Payments Services Analyst to join their Banking Services team. The Payments Services Analyst will have responsibility for banking services activity across a portfolio of clients ensuring the timely and accurate performance of these services in compliance with all regulatory requirements, best practice and company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all payment instructions received from clients are processed correctly through the various payment systems on a daily basis and within agreed bank cut-off times.
- Ensure all Direct Debits are processed and SEPA requirements are met within the required cut-off times
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on payment related queries.
- Third level qualification in Accountancy / Finance / Treasury or related discipline, or relevant experience related to the position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is required
- Minimum of 2 years payments experience is required
- Experience of direct debit processing is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
This role offers a competitive salary along with benefits such as free on-site parking at the Maynooth office, pension contribution and life assurance. This is a permanent, full time role.
For more information or to apply:
Contact Sally at Principle
Sally Ridley | email@example.com | 016035076