Pega Lead Business Analyst Telco - Expired
|Job Title||Pega Lead Business Analyst Telco|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Pega Lead Business Analyst Telco
Urgent requirement for an experienced Lead Business Analyst to join a globally recognised Telco based in Dublin South and lead a team of experienced BA's. The company offer you the scope to develop your career and skillset while working with talented and driven individuals.
As Business Analyst you will be working as part of a team to design, build and support pega applications you will also be developing User interfaces and system features & functionality as per user requirements.
- Lead business team in gathering requirements leveraging the Pegasystem Software
- Understanding Business process management and business requirements of the customers translating them to BRD/Functional spec
- Assist with class structure design from the perspective of the business needs
- Design and configure rules and flows
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs
- Solid background operating as a Business Analyst ideally within a Telco/ Media/ Communications environment.
- Technical understanding of interface/integration technologies
- Good understanding of Pega methodologies
- Working knowledge of the PRPC design and implementation topics
- Pega Certified Business Architect
- Technology/Development background
- 6+ years of IT experience preferably including 2 years of Pega Architect experience
- CBA Certified, DCO experience
The role offers a competitive package in the region of €65K-75K along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++ with excellent career advancement opportunities.
To apply for this Lead Business Analyst role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or you can call directly on +353 (1) 603 5075.