People and Organisation Development Senior Manager - Expired
|Job Title||People and Organisation Development Senior Manager|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
People and Organisation Development Senior Manager
Global financial services based organisation with a strong presence in the UK and Irish market are seeking to appoint a People & Organisation Development Senior Manager to their Dublin operation.
This is a new appointment within the team and reports to the People & Organisaiton Development Director.
This is an exciting role which will lead the development and delivery of people initiatives across a number of different business locations in Ireland.
An overview of your responsibilities will include
- Develop, deliver and embed a robust people plan across the business, which builds sustainability through great people programmes, practices and initiatives.
- Partner with the business in relation to the development and roll out of specific people initiatives and programmes, which drive business value, increase personal capability, and embed key cultural behaviours.
- Collaborate with other parts of the people team to develop initiatives and interventions that drive greater business value through people.
- Input into the design and shaping of development initiatives that build skills, enhance leadership
- Work with recruitment teams to drive employer branding initiatives and enhance the overall talent acquisition process
- Third level qualification in HR Management or a related discipline
- CIPD Qualification (or equivalent) .
- Broad experience in the design and delivery of people initiatives
- Ability to travel and engage across all sites within the business
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and passion for change - able to generate excitement
- Ability to lead others in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The role offers a competitive package that reflects your level of experience.
Apply today with CV in the strictest of confidence
All applications will be reviewed by Deirdre Doran HR Recruiter within Principle HR
01 603 5073