Perl /Python/ PHP / Ruby Developer - Expired
|Job Title||Perl /Python/ PHP / Ruby Developer|
|Salary||€50000 - €75000 per annum + Bonus + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Software Developer Perl, Python, PHP, Scala, Java, Erlang, Lisp, Clojure, C#.net,
Principle on behalf of our client an established US service provider are seeking experienced Software Engineers to join their newly established Dublin operation, working as a core member of this newly set-up team and liaising with software architects in the US office you will be building the next generation of software products for the healthcare sector.
The team will comprise of a diverse range of skills and are seeking experienced developers who have strong skills within at least one of the following programming languages but have the aptitude and interest in learning new languages such as Clojure.
Overview of your responsibilities
- Design and build software systems and features as part of an agile team, working on a large project with multiple other teams.
- Partitioning problems, determining the root cause, and providing timely follow-up on issues
- Practice good software engineering techniques and standards to reduce coding errors and ensure robustness and efficiency of work product.
- Increase overall code, product, design and quality in the organization.
- Mentor and train junior developers.
- BS degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Skilled in at least one programming language such as PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, Scala or other
- Advanced hands on experience in software development lifecycles, software design, unit and functional testing, implementation, and software support/maintenance
- Experience with Agile development processes.
- SQL experience.
Nice to have
- Comfortable working across the full application stack.
- Experience with Clojure or Lisp
- Experience with OpenStack and/or AWS.
- Working knowledge database design and data analysis.
- Experience with CRM and/or BPM systems is a plus.
- Health care experience is a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits offered along with career progression and opportunity to work across a number of programming languages.
For further details on these Software roles contact Audrey Hughes in Principle hr in the strictest of confidence