|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||17 days ago|
Location; Clondalkin Dublin 22
Parking; Onsite, free
Holidays; 26 days a year
Pension; 6.5% employer pension contribution
Salary; Depending on Experience
Would you like to work on projects in the Aviva stadium and Croke Park?
We have partnered with a client large high profile client who is looking for an innovative, results-driven Planner with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive high revenue growth. The Planner will partner with key teams in the business to develop strategy and execute against strategic plans to achieve financial targets. He/she will work to plan, analyse, and continually improve the process.
The successful candidate must be able to move beyond applying standard templates for solving problems, and support the team with creative, innovative ideas that are translated into actionable insights.
It will be your job to develop a plan to complete construction projects based on budget, work schedule and available resources.
What do you need to have?
- Excellent track record as a Planner
- Relevant Degree or diploma
- Preferably a qualification in construction management
- Certification for use of planning and programme software, preferably Asta Powerproject
- Training in project management
- Understanding JCT and NEC forms of contract
- Synchro training
For further details on this Planner role email CV today to Maria in Principle HR.