PMO Analyst Global Fintech Co - Expired
|Job Title||PMO Analyst Global Fintech Co|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + Healthcare,Pension|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
PMO Analyst Global Fintech Co
New Opportunity for a PMO Support Analyst who is eager to accelerate their career within the office of PMO to join a growing & established financial analytics company who work with some of the largest fortune 500 companies.
Reporting to the Agile PMO and operating as the number 2 within the team this role offers progression to take over as Agile PMO.
The focus of this role is to support the Agile PMO rolling out new initiatives, supporting project teams across the globe, training users in the US and Ireland. The main systems you will be working with are confluence & Jira and also SDLC methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall - experience with any of these tools is highly beneficial.
What this role can offer you
- Dedicated career path - this company places a strong emphasis on progression and learning & development. The aim of this role is to progress to Agile PMO
- Attractive salary in the region of 55-65K
- Work from home flexibility
- Flexible start time
- Education & annual training budget
- Lots of opportunity
- Work life balance
- Centrally located offices close to luas, dart and all main bus routes.
- 3+ years' experience operating within a similar type support role
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
- Experience with confluence or Jira highly beneficial
- Past experience in change management would be useful
This is an excellent role for someone looking to raise their experience and skills in a company that is scaling up to be a technology disruptor in Fintech.
Next Step: Contact me Edward Bennett Lead Tech Recruiter in Principle for further details.
Ph : 01 603 5071 E : email@example.com