Pricing Administrator - Expired
|Job Title||Pricing Administrator|
|Salary||€35000 - €38000 per annum + Bonus|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Actuarial Pricing Analyst Dublin 24
Immediate requirement for a Pricing Executive / Part Qualified Accountant with some pricing experience to join a global service based company in the Ballymount area of Dublin. This is a full time permanent role, the main focus of the role is on pricing but you can also gain exposure to finance / accounts as the role sits within the finance department.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Monitor competitor prices and advise on any changes to pricing structures
- Performing regular (e.g. monthly) reviews of price/volume trends, customer buying patterns/behaviours, margins, etc.
- Completing ad-hoc analysis as requested by Sales, Finance etc.
- Providing input on prices for budgets, forecasts, etc.
- Assist with tenders and advise on pricing
- Liaise with wholesale business and advise on pricing structures / promotions
- Create pricelists for B2B and B2C customers
- Prepare weekly and monthly pricing updates and reports
- Work closely with finance and assist with various accounts focused tasks
- Previous experience working within a pricing role
- Ideally you will have worked with an ERP system such as Navision, SAP, Oracle or other
- Strong excel with ability to pay a high level of attention to detail.
- This role may ideally suit a part qualified accountant or someone with an interest in pursuing finance exams as you will also gain exposure to finance and can take on additional finance related tasks.
The role offers a salary in the region of 35-38K depending on relevant experience, a performance related bonus will also be offered. Hours are Mon to Fri 8-5pm.
To apply for this Pricing role email CV in confidence to Elaine in Principle HR
Elaine Cummins | 01 603 5075 | firstname.lastname@example.org