Process Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Process Engineer|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Your cardio-respiratory partner
Vitalograph is the world's leading manufacturers of medical spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems for use in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis for forty years, we now wish to recruit a process engineer to be part of our future growth.
The successful candidate will:
- Work as part of the process engineering team to support and improve the manufacturing and testing of electronic and mechanical products
- Train personnel as necessary on the relevant processes
- Troubleshoot processes and parts to find root cause of issues and fix
- Analyses situations, implements solutions, and develops new systems, procedures or processes
- Participate in maintenance and calibration of onsite equipment
- Design, prototype, procurement, commissioning and documentation of test & manufacturing equipment, and fixtures and participate in the maintenance and calibration of onsite equipment
- Liaise with Product Development to provide DFMM&T (design for manufacturing, materials & test) inputs at an early stage in product design
- Support other departments as required, e.g. assist in analysis of customer returns, debug, root cause analysis, technical support for customers, etc.
- Reporting on systems status and key metrics, (pass rates, downtime, costs, etc.) and record keeping to support all the above activities
- Generate, manage and maintain Process and Test methods, risk reviews, validation protocols and reports. Ensure that process validations and work methods are adequate to maintain the highest quality standards.
- Other Duties as defined by the Operations Manager.
- A Degree in Engineering, or equivalent, with ideally 5 years' relevant experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Skill in debugging product failures from reviewing product specifications/ schematics and troubleshoot products/processes to identify trends and follow through to fix root causes of failures
- Experience of working with assembled PCB's and finished electronic products incorporating detailed knowledge of IPC-610 standards
- Good problem solving skills, an ability to both work as part of a team, and work on own initiative. Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written
- Experience of working with ISO13485 and/or the medical device industry would be a considerable advantage as would experience performing process validations
- Proven experience in driving and achieving continuous improvement actions
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to email@example.com or by post to; Operations Manager, Vitalograph, Gort Road Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare.
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. please visit www.vitalograph.ie