Process Engineer (Electronic) - Expired
|Job Title||Process Engineer (Electronic)|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||almost 4 years ago|
Vitalograph is the world's leading manufacturers of medical spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems for use in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis for forty years, we now wish to recruit additional personnel to be part of our future growth.
The successful candidate will....
- Design, prototype, procurement, commissioning and documentation of test equipment, and fixtures and participate in the maintenance and calibration of onsite equipment.
- Analyses situations, implements solutions, and develops new systems, procedures or processes
- Liaise with Product Development to provide DFT (Design For Test) inputs at an early stage in product design.
- Support other departments as required, e.g. assist in analysis of customer returns, debug, root cause analysis, technical support for customers, etc
- Reporting on systems status and key metrics, (pass rates, downtime, costs, etc.) and record keeping to support all the above activities.
- Generate Process and Test method validation protocols and reports. Ensure that process validations and work methods are adequate to maintain the highest quality standards.
- Write, manage and maintain production test specifications and related work instructions for all sub-assemblies and products.
- Other Duties as defined by the Operations Manager.
- A Degree in Electronic Engineering with ideally 5 years relevant experience in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Skill in debugging product failures from reviewing product specifications/ schematics and troubleshoot products/processes to identify trends and follow through to fix root causes of failures
- Experience of working with assembled PCB's and finished electronic products incorporating detailed knowledge of IPC-610 standards
- Good problem solving skills, an ability to both work as part of a team, and work on own initiative. Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written.
- Experience of working with ISO13485 and/or the medical device industry would be a considerable advantage as would experience performing process validations
How to Apply....
If you are interested in the above position, send all CV's by email to email@example.com with "Process Engineer" in the email title.