Process Technician Medical Device Cork - Expired
|Job Title||Process Technician Medical Device Cork|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
Process Technician Medical Device Cork
Excellent opportunity for a Process Technician with 1+ year experience in a process engineering environment to join a global medical device company in Cork who work on global projects.
This role is initially to start as a 1 year contract position offering a competitive benefits package and an opportunity to advance your career within the medical devices industry.
Working as part of a global team the day to day role will involve
- Working with the Senior Project & Process Engineer, responsible for the development and maintenance of process and tooling including providing specifications and procedures.
- Development and maintenance of process & tooling including providing specifications and procedures.
- Ensuring that the necessary testing, evaluation & control of equipment measures are in place to monitor & support product quality.
- Assisting in the introduction of New Products including: developing new processes, Carrying out process trials and testing, Compiling engineering and production documentation including Product Drawings, Work Order Packs, BOM's. PFMEA's, RMS's Reports, etc
- Organising Validations including IQ's, OQ's PQ's etc. This could include writing Protocols and Reports.
- Design, manufacture/sourcing and development of fixtures, tooling and equipment as required.
- 1+ years in a process engineering environment, working with equipment and processes, preferably in a cleanroom laboratory or facility
- Relevant Diploma or qualification or equivalent applicable industry experience.
- Ideally some experience within the medical devices industry
- Good initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
This role offers a salary in the region of €23K - €26K based on relevant experience.
Apply today with CV in confidence to Som in Principle email@example.com | 01 603 5075