Product Marketing Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Product Marketing Manager EMEA|
|Salary||€50000 - €70000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Partner Marketing Manager
Summary of Responsibilities
- Product marketing and managing product launches
- Working on high volumes
- We have 100s of new products to launch and seek a brilliant communicator who can work when things are not abundantly clear
- You have to be a seriously good team player; we prefer you to be the worst person on the best team rather than the best person on a bad team!
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing initiatives, particularly events
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns and TV campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Data analysis
- BS/BA degree in marketing or a related field
- Television experience of great interest to us
- Data analysis expertise
- 2 years in product marketing
- 5 years' work experience
- Experience in two and three sided market places
- Event management experience
- Amazing communicator
- Resourceful and thinks on feet
- All about the team
The Offer…This exciting Partner Marketing Manager role offers a generous salary of circa €55 to €70k as well as numerous onsite perks..
APPLY NOW to Maria in Principle or for further details
email@example.com | 01 603 5073